The World of Aru
Main Quests Completed: 3
Side Quests Completed: 1
Quests Failed: 2
Active QuestsBack in Prison
1. After having broken into the house of the mayor of a town, Adin Shadriel is caught trying to peddle the stolen goods to the traders outside Silver Hammer Hold. As the rest of The Party attempt to enter the Hold, they too are taken into custody.
King Under the Mountain
1. According to Gmem, the dwarves of Silver Hammer Hold are one of the original founding races of Ith Menos. They have reason to be wary of the current administration and may be swayed to help the cause.
2. The dwarves are led by Vice King Theoron Ironfist.
A Higher Power
1. According to Gmem, Carthan is home to several rumoured artefacts, which could help The Party with their goals. Gmem doesn’t prioritize the artefacts as anything too important for The Party to pursue, but to instead focus on the task at hand.
2. The Party was confronted by Perrin the Beggar. According to the minotaur, the Guild of Shadows is willing to reconsider their position with The Party. He informs them that they should seek out agents of the guild in Whitebrook and Shadowbog.
1. The Party discover a dwarven letter on the body of a highly modified warforged. The meaning of the letter eludes them, but perhaps some dwarves might be able to shed some light on the lost letter.
Protector of the Republic
Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes
Tools of the Trade
The Sun and the Moon
No Stone Left Unturned
Milk discovers The Party has lost the other piece of a set of one-way listening stones. Fearing the stones may have been reversed, The Party is sent out to meet with the wizard Forsythe.
2. The Party got ambushed at Fishermen’s Rest by members of the Guild of Shadows, sent on a bounty by Corrin. The Party defeated the assassin’s with the help of Myth, who also advised them to keep on their current path towards Forsythe, as the wizard may still have valuable insight.
Meet the Republic
1. Milk suggests The Party should go to the House of the Republic to meet with officials, such as the spymaster.
2. The Party commits crimes against the Republic and are thrown into prison.
1. The Party is told by Milk to head to the City Archives and get forged papers identifying them as an adventuring company.
2. The Party acquires the papers.
Rewards: Adventuring Company Identification Documents
To Kill for a Map
1. Adin and Felix are given a mission by Milk to use a specialized dart to assassinate a minotaur, take part of his robe as proof and get a map of Menos from the City Archives.
2. The adventurers try to assassinate the minotaur, but fail. They find out this was simply a test and that the target, Perrin the Beggar is another Imperial spy.
3. The adventurers get to the City Archives and acquire the city map from High Archivist Elith.
Rewards: The Map of Menos
Enter the Spies
1. The Party is given orders by the Imperial spy network to head to Menos, the capital city of the Republic. They need to link up with the local contact called Milk the halfling merchant.
2. The Party meets up with Milk.